Friday, August 27, 2010

Con is one of the worlds best GREEK wedding Master of Ceremonies

Con originates from a Greek background and speaks the language as fluently as those living in Greece! He has been working as a professional Wedding Master of Ceremonies for over 10 years now.


Lets hear from the expert Master of Ceremonies himself: 

Hi there, my name is Con and I love being a Wedding MC. 


Firstly, let me offer you my personal congratulations. 


And secondly, let me say how proud I am to be represented by WeddingMC.com.au - the only company that specializes in providing a selection of the finest trained multi-lingual wedding MCs. 

It’s a joy to see everyone celebrate the fact that you have chosen this day to tell the whole world that you love each other. 

I get a big thrill from seeing the Bride and Groom relaxed and really enjoying their wedding reception: even thought there has been a lot of behind-the-scenes preparation beforehand. 

This was very apparent to me, as I recently was married myself. Luckily we had used a professional MC, so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Our MC was a god-send. 

Even though I work full time during the week, I take great pride in my “weekend role” as I help young couples dreams come true, with the most important day of their life. 

I am known for my friendly and approachable personality, but my aim is to leave you both with the sweetest memories of your wedding night. 

I hope to meet you soon so we can plan your wedding reception to be exactly how you want it to be.

No comments: