Monday, August 16, 2010

John is our very genuine and easy-going Aussie professional wedding MC

Even though he looks just like American actor, Matthew McConaughey,
John has a very easy-going, Australian spirit as exemplified by his presidency of the Australian Professional Surfing Association.
He has a huge smile, a welcoming voice and an elegant style that will compliment any type of wedding venue or theme.
John is very experienced and is one of Australia’s most popular compere's; MCs.
He has appeared on many television commercials and was asked to audition as a possible host for "The New Temptation”.

Let's hear what John has to say himseslf:
Hello - this is John and congratulations on your decision to get married.
That’s me in the photos working as a Master of Ceremonies to help the bride and groom and all their guests celebrate an amazing event – your wedding.
I’ve been working as a wedding MC for the past 10 years now. I feel so honoured to be made an important part of a family’s special day. I take the responsibility seriously (but handle it lightly).
My personal view is that the bride and groom need an MC they can trust – so they can thoroughly relax and not have to worry about a single thing except enjoying themselves.
On the other hand, the guests need someone who shares their respect for the bride and groom but also understands their need to Party.
I like to think that by the time the reception has started, the bond between me and your guests will be one of friendship, humour, and good organization.
I will keep the schedule moving along smoothly and give you ample time to prepare your self for what will happen.
Most people can be apprehensive when it comes to making speeches, but I’m also there to assist in writing and presenting your feelings on the big night.
For the last 20 years I have been a professional presenter. I have hosted many corporate and promotional events such as the Sydney International Motor Show, Computer Expo’s, boating and Aviation fairs, fashion shows and company sales events. I have represented companies including Mercedes Benz, Intel, Tooheys and Australian Government departments.
My face has flashed across countless television commercials both here in Australia and overseas for products ranging from Foxtel, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Nissan and KFC. I’ve also appeared in television productions for Channel 9, 7 and the ABC including the series Police Rescue, Heartbreak High and the ABC series G.P.
More recently I have auditioned for the role of presenter for Better Homes and Gardens and Getaway.
You can only contact me through A WEDDING MC HOTLINE. Pete Miller and I go back along way and share many happy stories from our careers as professional MCs.
It has ALL been enjoyable. Can you imagine how good it feels to know that every time you get dressed to go to work, it’s going to be a Party!
Regards John

No comments: